Should we or shouldn't we?

As we continue to await word on our key location the question we keep asking ourselves is...should we just move forward anyway? It's a difficult decision to make. On one hand we have people ready to move forward and the longer we keep pushing the shoot, the more likely it will become that we lose their help...that could cause us to start from stage one again.

On the other hand we could shoot our other locations and never secure the club. This means we could have to wait to find an alternate location and, again, count on our cast and crew remaining available until we do.

Best case scenario is we move forward and get last minute notice that we can shoot in the club. Since we already have everyone booked and ready, we just switch our locations move forward. Last minute approval might screw us if we don't have everyone already booked. Hmmmmmmm.

Marc and I are having a sit down with our DP on Tuesday. Hopefully some decisions will come from that meeting.

No comments: